CALL US NOW : +1-800-445-2620
Forums
SharpE :: Forums :: SharpE :: SharpE - Plugin Support   << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Pwac plugin problems
Moderators: Billi Berserker, pixol, silentpyjamas
Author Post
g_ij_s
Mon Aug 01 2005, 12:32PM
Registered Member #316
:
It seems that the bug? (my problem?) still exists with version 6. If i use the Pwac plugin it works fine for a while but after a reboot (logoff / Logon) the Deskbar will blowup in my face and i'm having problems loading the Deskbar again.

Sometimes it's completly lost to me and won't run at all. It stays in the Processlist but the Deskbar is gone. The recovery won't work and i must remove my Profiledir to get it back.

Where does Sharp-Shell keeps his settings ? It must be somewhere in the registry or a file in the C:\Document And Settings\ dir.

I sometimes get error messages "Devision by Zero" The new 0.6 version give these errors also but only if i use the Pwac plugin. Also there seem to be something wrong with the Pwac volumebar, if you slide it to far to the right the sound will mute..

I disabled the Pwac plugin and everything works OK. I'm using Winamp version 5.093.

The rest is working perfectly. Great shell
Private Message
pixol
Mon Aug 01 2005, 12:50PM
Pixolated

Registered Member #3
:
Pwac has not been updated since PB4, i am waiting for our new skin system, where i will rewrite it.

Pixol - pixol@sharpe-shell.org
Lead developer of SharpCore + Core Services
Private Message

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF