CALL US NOW : +1-800-445-2620
Forums
SharpE :: Forums :: SharpE :: SharpE - Service Support   << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Couple possible bugs.
Moderators: Billi Berserker, pixol, silentpyjamas
Author Post
remmy925
Fri Aug 19 2005, 06:31AM
Registered Member #427
:
OK I support PCs for a living so I can fully admit its possible these are just issues on my side. They may however need to be looked into. I have noticed a couple possible bugs. First, I am unable to request remote assistance on my pc, nor can I connect to others via invites for remote assist. Oddly enough, I can use RDP and remote into my pc at work while SharpE is runing. Second, I have been having problems burning DVDs recently since isntalling SharpE. I need to do further testing to see if it is related to possibly memory managment or cpu optimization. Just an FYI, had this problem with 2 dvd burners because at first I thought it might be the burner. I am using the latest Nero Ultra edition. Happens when using Nero Express as well as Nero burning rom. If you guys have the time and desire, you may want to see if this is an issue with you as well. I dont program so I rely on your skills for help
Private Message
pixol
Fri Aug 19 2005, 09:27AM
Pixolated

Registered Member #3
:
I doubt the burning issue is SharpE related, we do not hook into such parts of the system. I use Nero and have no problems with my dvd drive.

Pixol - pixol@sharpe-shell.org
Lead developer of SharpCore + Core Services
Private Message
remmy925
Sun Aug 21 2005, 03:24AM
Registered Member #427
:
I would think so too, but the moment I exit back to Explorer as my chosen shell, everything is fine again. Maybe its a plugin...when I have more time I will have to run SharpE with just the minimal components and work my way back up to figure out what might cause the issue. The only thing I have figured out so far is that with SharpE running.....DVD Burner no workie workie.
Private Message

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF