CALL US NOW : +1-800-445-2620
Forums
Go to page  1 2 3 [4] 5
Moderators: Billi Berserker, pixol, Malx, blueapples, captainhérisson, silentpyjamas, glacialfury, mc, wrtpeeps
Author Post
SuS
Wed Sep 13 2006, 06:35AM
Registered Member #383
Thats good to hear, Billi Cheers!
Nutter
Wed Sep 13 2006, 03:12PM
I find your lack of pants disturbing.

Registered Member #99
As mentioned in this post, I get an error from SharpCore saying "#14 is not a valid integer value". Today SharpDesk froze, so I needed to kill and restart it. When it was starting again the same error popped up. I would assume SharpDesk is the culprit.
Website
Nutter
Fri Sep 15 2006, 12:45PM

Registered Member #99
Another bug. SharpMenu won't handle a shortcut correctly for a game I have. The path is "C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\ LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe" /game:planetside, but it runs the program as though it wasn't given the switch on the command line. I can only assume SharpMenu isn't handling the quote marks correctly. Trying to make a #Desk link object with the same path also fails, plus when I try to edit the object it gives the error "Windows cannot find '"C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\ LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe" /game:planetside'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search."
Website
Billi Berserker
Fri Sep 15 2006, 01:58PM

Registered Member #1
try this as target in the link object... the " are supposed to be around the param as far as I know. Also what happens if you execute this string in miniscmd? (exec.service)
C:\Program Files\Sony\Station\ LaunchPad\LaunchPad.exe "/game:planetside"

BB - -email-
Lead developer (SharpBar, SharpDesk, SharpTheme, Skin System,)
Website
Nutter
Fri Sep 15 2006, 02:34PM

Registered Member #99
Trying that in miniscmd works, which is odd, because the quotes generally go around the filename if there are spaces in the path. Quotes around the filename works in explorer, that link is the default one I was given when I installed the game.
Website
starling
Sat Sep 16 2006, 05:41AM

Registered Member #541
i had the same issue using a 3rd party shutdown program from the #menu. Fixed it by pointing the #menu to an ordinary shortcut with the param rather than direct to the program.

Nutter
Sat Sep 16 2006, 08:08AM

Registered Member #99
I seem to remember that's what I did on my old machine running CVS6. Figured I may as well point it out so it wouldn't confuse new users.
Website
Nutter
Tue Sep 19 2006, 04:06AM

Registered Member #99
One more bug to add to the list. (Maybe I'm going a little over the top with the bug reports here :P) Teamspeak 2, when minimized to the tray, will reappear when the tray icon is clicked, but it is permanently non-focused, you can't even click on the window itself to give it focus again. A workaround is to disable the tray icon from within Teamspeak, at which point it minimizes to the standard application bar, and restores fine. This issue also occurred in CVS6.
Website
Nutter
Tue Sep 19 2006, 04:12AM

Registered Member #99
And another. Adding a hotkey for Explorer mapped to Win+E works fine, however when I reopen the hotkey dialog the list is empty. Oking it and hitting Win+E still works, so I'm assuming it's just not redrawing the list correctly.
Website
SuS
Tue Sep 19 2006, 05:07AM
Registered Member #383
I was fooling around with the theme manager and got it to crash or atleast acting weird.

I can't reproduce it exactly but you can simulate it.

To get a taste of the world of trouble you get in (like I described below) just make the SharpE\Settings\Global\ SharpTheme\ Themes.xml read-only and do 1 (one) thing which makes SharpTheme access it. Doesn't matter what. In this case it notices the 'read-only' and generates the read-only error. This was the easiest way to show a themes.xml related error.

Makes no difference if you change the theme.xml to read-write again. SharpTheme just generates errors.

So Billi, for entertainment purposes only the original problem:
================== 8< ===================
Setti ngs: 0.7.0.4 build
Theme; Default
Skin: Neptune

What I did was the following:

*) Edit Current Theme } Theme settings } Cursor:
*) deselected "Use custom curor" No, I didn't make the typo, I just copied the text
*) Save changes, close window: SharpE Theme Manager

Error Message
"SharpTheme" wrote ...

Datei c:\sharpe.7.0.3\Settings\ Global\SharpTheme\ Themes.xml kann nicht geoffnet werden. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
[OK]

Press OK

(trying to close 'SharpE - Theme Manager' with [x]; no theme selected or even visible)

Error Message 2
"SharpTheme" wrote ...

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004D3D8F in Modul 'sharptheme.exe'. Lesen van Adresse 0000000C.
[OK]

Press OK

(now in loop with previous error, can't close the window and no theme to select)

Select 'New' asif you want to create a new theme. Cancel new theme definition.

(now Default theme is found)

Deselect theme, and try to close the window.

GoTo: "Error Message 2" and read all those lines again...

(now Default theme is gone again)

OK lets try to add a new theme again.

Error Message 3 (new theme error)
"SharpTheme" wrote ...

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004FAFA1 in Modul 'sharptheme.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 00000048.
[OK]

Ouch now i am really stuck... nothing works for the theme manager (no buttons)
Lets try to exit using [x].

Error Message 4 (exit button error)
"SharpTheme" wrote ...

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004DC75A in Modul 'sharptheme.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 00000038.
[OK]

So if you press 'New" theme then Error 3 pops up, if you press [x] to exit error 4 pops up.
No way out...

End of story:
Used the task manager to kill SharpTheme

restarted SharpTheme and all is normal
Go to page  1 2 3 [4] 5  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF