CALL US NOW : +1-800-445-2620
Forums
Moderators: Billi Berserker, pixol, Malx, blueapples, captainhérisson, silentpyjamas, glacialfury, mc, wrtpeeps
Author Post
gsal
Wed Nov 19 2008, 10:31AM
gsal
Registered Member #2234
I just wanted to say, that I have had a very very very very good first impression of SharpE.

Things are sooo easy, self-explanatory, well organize, and clear and totally customizable via GUIs without having to open a single script file, etc....I am really impressed.

I was going to complain that there seems to be more Developer's documentation than User's documentation; then again, I guess it has to be that way...it is just that the User's documentation seems kind of brief. I do have something that I need to find out and can't seem to find it; but let's not over load this thread with another topic...instaed, let's talk about it at hhttp://www.sharpe- shell.org/e107_plugins/ forum/ forum_viewtopic.php? 6133.last

Anyway, this is great. Keep it up.

gsal

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF